A.C.F. - TZ/E 4000
The new series of Vertical Slicers Model TZ/E has been designed to provide the users suitable solutions both in relation to the efficiency and to the elimination of dead times and to the quality of sliced veneers.
In synthesis the main innovations are the follows:
1. New heating system to remove stains on the surface of the sliced veneer by:
- Circulation of diathermic oil in the blade-pressure bar area;
- Blowing of hot air in the extraction and transport area of sliced veneers;
- Automatic temperature control;
- All the components relative to the extraction device are manufactured with a wide use of oxidation resistant materials.
2. Oleo dynamic clamping of the knife which permits more rapid replacement of the tools and its greater use as a result of the elimination of the slots.
3. Pressure bar control, via remote control which acts on each screw.
4. Micrometric variation of the distance between the knife and the pressure bar on both ends, via remote control and reading of the absolute values on two numeric indicators also during the working phase.
5. Log pusher device to facilitate log positioning on the log carrier table.
6. Log carrier table sliding on amply sized guides. Log clamping by oleo dynamic system.
7. Extraction device by means of very newly conceived arrangements which automatically straighten the slicer veneer sheet immediately after the cutting operation.
8. Arrangement of the electric and mechanical control is designed in accordance with the effective working requirements.
9. Safety devices in accordance with international accident prevention standards.
10. Control and variation of thicknesses, achieved by ball circulation screws, driven by a pair of electronically controlled and mechanically coupled D.C. motors.
11. The knife-holder position can be memorized at any instant and therefore permits automatic return to position after every possible displacement.